Lazy pajamas day ...

                                                                                                CLICK TO SEE MORE
Early morning ( for me) , fashion week is over, no more events, so many things to show you, waiting in the drafts but its time to slow down a bit, and these are my plans for half of the day ... I will be sitting in  pajamas and favorite h&m bathrobe, eating cookies  ( the whole pack is right here, hidden from you;)) and reading some of  my beloved blogs. Beside those from my blogger girls, the top three for me are:
1. Carolines Mode - because of her simple style ( skinny jeans, perfect boots, great bags, oversized tops and lovely jackets) and skills behind camera .
2. The Man Repeller - first of all,  because of her great sense of humor ( i love to make jokes like she does, on my own expense, there is nothing better than this) and her layering advices.
3. Atlantic- Pacific - because she is "the queen of style", a constant inspiration, a girl who knows how to mix and match and always be so chic, also because of her layering talent and jewelry usage.

Do you have a favorite blogger, blog? Who is your inspiration?
Can't wait to hear and click on those names!        

Popular posts from this blog

The dress ...

Week(s) through Instagram 12 ...

Red lips ...